I was tagged by ohliviablackthorn ;)
In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know that you’ve tagged them.
- Slammed by Colleen Hoover
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- One Day by David Nicholls
- Where She Went by Gayle Foreman
- The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
- My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea Cameron
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Love & Misadventure by Lang Leav
- Everyday by David LevithanI tagged dauntless-reject, dauntless-shadowhunter, mymonthisoctober, myprecioushello, je-sfrufruuu, marooru, leilennyb, cathlovestowrite, inhinyeronina, euphoricwander, twistedxstories:)
Thanks for this :)
Last week was pretty hectic for me, I was also nervous for my report that I really don’t even want to do. It was hard for me to talk about eating and sleeping disorders when you’re the one who experiencing it in real life. The good part was even if I really don’t feel like reporting, I’ve learned a lot from this topic. I want to be healthy again. To feel strong enough to do things without the feeling of being so stressed and depressed. I don’t know but I just want to have my summer break already. I don’t feel studying even if the subjects are interesting. Maybe it was the professor’s way of teaching or maybe it was just my laziness that kept me from being my old self. The old self who yearns on learning. I kind of miss that girl. The one who don’t cares even if she was called being “too bookish”. From what I feel these days, I just feel being apart from the things that I used to love. I hope that through this incoming summer break, I will regain that old self. I was pretty moody these days that I don’t want to even talk with some people. I feel so emotional that I couldn’t do anything good for myself or for others. I’m just thankful for my best friends who understands me even if I almost give up on myself. How Zel told me through text the other day that “I don’t get tired hearing your rants.” Or how Kai said that it’s okay to tell her how I feel even if I’m feeling mad or sad. It really means a lot to me that despite being how moody I am, there are these friends who cares enough for me. That they are for you no matter what.
This is for the anon.
(seriously, it’s very long so if you get bored fast then don’t read it)
Because SAME FEELINGS.